All our images come with a standard royalty free license. Skip below for options on extended licensing options.
Standard Royalty Free License for small businesses:
The following commercial use is allowed:
- Personal, commercial, or editorial purposes on your website, blog, or social media accounts in any way that is not restricted.
- Website, blog, or social media platforms / schedulers for your own business use with unlimited electronic impressions.
- Small Scale Advertising (Facebook ads etc.)
- Digital products including workbooks, ebooks, pdfs or downloads as long as the images cannot be extracted.
- Templates, Website Themes, mood boards etc on your own website for display purposes only.
- You may use the images as part of a design but the final design must be flattened.
- Worldwide usage with no expiration.
- You may overlay text, designs, product photos, crop, rotate, resize the images.
- You may add color or filter overlays.
You May Not:
- Share your log-in information or transfer any images directly to a third party.
- Claim photos as your own or falsely represent that you or someone else is the original creator of the images.
- Edit the pictures and then re-sell or share them as images.
- Distribute or sublicense the photo to a third party.
- You may not use them in designs on merchandise for resale where the image(s) is a major design element or feature.
- You are not permitted to include images when selling a website theme or template. You must state that they are for display purposes only and are not included in the purchase.
- You many not use them in large-scale print campaigns or mass print productions.
- You may not use the images to promote or sell other stock photography businesses.
- You may not use the images in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose.
PLANS & MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Professional Membership for Designers & Content Creators (small business)
If you purchase the Professional Membership, you are allowed to use the photos in your client work/for multiple clients. Your clients are also protected under your license.
- You may use images for your own business use (standard Royalty free license applies).
- You may use the images in your clients websites, marketing materials, designs, and social feeds. You may use the images to create graphics or templates for your clients, as long as the images cannot be extracted (designs must be flattened).
- You may use the images in digital products including courses, workbooks, ebooks, and other pdfs or downloads, as long as the images cannot be extracted.
- There is no expiration on photos applied to your client projects.
- You may not transfer images to your clients or third parties. The images are for the creation of your work and products for your clients.
- You may use the Canva templates included in the membership for your own business. You may edit the fonts, colors, text, and images for your brand. However you may not share or sell our templates, even if you have made modifications to them.
- Once your membership expires, you may continue using downloaded photos for personal projects, however you can't use the images to create new work for clients.
Design Templates for sale
If you would like to create products for sale including our images as part of the package, such as website templates and other design templates, you can purchase an extended license for the amount of images you need for your design(s).
Oracle Card Decks & other merchandise for sale:
By purchasing this extended license you may use up to 54 images of your choice from the library and create your very own deck of oracle, angel or tarot cards to sell. You are allowed to overlay the images with text, designs, filters and color overlays. Choose between a small business extended license or unlimited print run.
If you have a question about a particular use not covered in our license terms, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org