Our licensing terms are easy to understand and implement (see full terms HERE), but below are a few things to keep in mind:
The following commercial use is allowed:
- Personal, commercial, or editorial purposes on your website, blog, or social media accounts in any way that is not restricted.
- Website, blog, or social media platforms / schedulers for your own business use with unlimited electronic impressions.
- Small Scale Advertising (Facebook ads etc.)
- Digital products including workbooks, ebooks, pdfs or downloads as long as the images cannot be extracted.
- E-courses for sale such as e-books and videos, as long as the images cannot be extracted.
- Up to 10,000 Copies in Print.
- Worldwide usage with no expiration.
- You may overlay text, designs, product photos, crop, rotate, resize the images.
- You may add color or filter overlays.
You May Not:
- Share your log-in information or transfer any images directly to a third party.
- Claim photos as your own or falsely represent that you or someone else is the original creator of the images.
- Distribute or sublicense the photo to a third party.
- You may not use them in designs on merchandise for resale where the image(s) is a major design element or feature (unless you purchase an extended license).
- You many not use them in large-scale print campaigns or mass print productions when more than 10,000 copies of the image is printed (unless you purchase an extended license).
- You may not use the images to promote or sell other stock photography businesses.
- You may not use the images in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose.
If you purchased the Professional Membership, you are allowed to use the photos in your client work/for multiple clients. Your clients are also protected under your license.
If you have a question about a particular use not covered in our license terms, send an email to email@example.com
PLANS & MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Large scale advertising in all media (e.g. billboards, print, TV). Also for product packaging and incorporating into print or electronic products for resale or distribution.
This option allows you to use photos in print projects with print runs exceeding 10,000 copies.
Not included in any of the membership options. Please contact us to purchase an extended license for the image(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org