Unless you have purchased an extended license, the products purchased/your membership includes a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license for commercial or personal use for any content or materials in the offering you have paid for or opted to receive. If You exceed the scope of this license, as determined by a legal authority such as a court of law or the Trademark Trials and Appeals Board, You have committed infringement in a manner that materially harms us, and we have the right to seek damages and/or an injunction to remedy the situation until we are made whole.
By accepting these Terms or by downloading any Content, or by payment of our invoice, or by use of our Content, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Content is protected by copyright and other applicable law. Any use of the Content other than as authorized under this License or Copyright Law is prohibited.
The license includes the following commercial use:
- Personal, commercial, or editorial purposes on your website, blog, or social media accounts in any way that is not restricted.
- Website, blog, or social media platforms / schedulers for your own business use with unlimited electronic impressions.
- Small Scale Advertising (Facebook ads etc.)
- Digital products that are supplemental or part of a course/program you are offering including workbooks, ebooks, pdfs or downloads (as long as the images cannot be extracted).
- Freebies/Opt ins including workbooks, ebooks, pdfs or downloads as long as the images cannot be extracted.
- Worldwide usage with no expiration.
- You may overlay text, designs, product photos, crop, rotate, resize the images.
- You may add color or filter overlays.
Users may not:
- Share your login information or transfer any images directly to a third party.
- Sell, trade or give away the images as standalone files even if you have modified the design by adding text, graphics, or other design elements.
- Claim photos as your own.
- Distribute or sublicense the photo to a third party.
- You may not use images in client work (unless you purchase the Designer Membership Plan).
- You may not use them in designs as part of books, workbooks, journals, PDF's, themes, templates, graphics, prints, stickers, or other products/merchandise intended for sale unless you have purchased the Commercial Membership Plan.
- You may not falsely represent that you or someone else is the original creator of the images.
- You may not use them in large-scale print campaigns or mass print productions without express written permission.
- Falsely represent that you or someone else is the original creator of the images.
- You may not use the images to promote or sell other stock photography, services, workshops, courses, or similar resources.
- You may not use the images in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose.
- You may not use images in pornography, hate speech or anything that would embarrass Inspired Stock Shop or the subject of the photo.
Extended License Options. User may obtain an Extended License to expand upon the usage rights granted in the Standard License, subject to all provisions of this Agreement.
- Designer Plan License. Allows for Content to be used for unlimited client projects. All users agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement, and that the Licensee remains liable for all use by additional users.
There is no expiration on photos applied to your client projects.
Once your membership expires, you may continue using downloaded photos for personal projects, however you can't use the images to create new work for clients.
- Commercial Extended License. Allows for incorporation of a Content into products intended for resale or other distribution where Content provides the core value of the product. Such products include, but are not limited to, templates, website themes, books, e-books, journals, products for sale on Etsy or Amazon, Oracle cards, stickers, planners, prints, etc.
Once your membership expires, you can continue to use the photos for existing products & templates, but not for new products or templates.
Monthly Membership – a monthly membership is valid for 30 days from the date you join and automatically renews each month on your original subscription date.
Quarterly Membership – a quarterly membership is valid for 3 months from the date you join and automatically renews each month on your original subscription date.
Annual Membership – an annual membership is valid for one year from the date you join and automatically renews each year on your original subscription date.
Lifetime Membership – a lifetime membership is valid for the life of this product. If the product is discontinued within the two years from your initial sign up, a partial refund would be provided. After this time, it is considered you will have received the value of your chosen plan, and no refunds would be given should the product be discontinued for any other reason. Claire Morgan Inc. reserves the right to discontinue any product or service at any time for any reason. Your membership continues in perpetuity until this product is discontinued or disabled.
Payment plans are only available for the Lifetime Membership plan and are set up as a subscription product for the duration of the payment plan. Once complete you will retain access to the Membership for the lifetime of the product. If the payment plan is not completed in its entirety, or you choose to cancel it, you will lose access to your membership plan and there will be no refunds.
Purchasing an Inspired Stock Shop membership gives Purchaser unlimited access to restricted, members-only content and unlimited digital downloadable content, and therefore we offer no refunds. All sales are final.
No refunds are offered once a member has accessed Canva Templates or stock photos.
It is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser to log in, access and download the contents inside the library. No refunds are given for Purchasers who choose NOT to log in and access the content provided to them once access has been granted.
There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
Recurring Payments/Renewals & Cancellation
If You have signed up for a subscription, you hereby authorize our continued access to your financial information stored by our third-party financial processing company referenced in this agreement until your payment plan is complete, as set forth in your acceptance of the purchase terms upon checkout.
All monthly, quarterly, annual and payment plans are auto-billed on a recurring basis according to your payment schedule. Refunds will NOT be given in the event that you do not cancel your membership prior to your renewal date.
If you would like to prevent future membership payments, you may cancel your current membership plan at any time.
Members are responsible for cancelling their subscription via the Account page. If you do not want your subscription to renew, you will need to cancel your membership BEFORE your renewal date which is shown in your Account or receipt.
You will continue to have membership access until the end of your current plan, but you will not be billed at the end of the term.